School abuse investigation expands in Redwood City
REDWOOD CITY, Calif. (KGO) -- The Redwood City special education teacher accused of abusing a 5-year-old boy with autism is now being sued for $1 million in damages
Alexia Bogdis, 44, has already pleaded not guilty to criminal charges of pulling the boys hair, kicking him in the stomach and preventing him from eating and drinking water. The boy's mother has now filed suit against Bogdis and the school district, accusing it of negligence.
The district declined comment.
redwood city, children, crime, peninsula news
- Manhunt underway after officer shot in SF
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case