School abuse investigation expands in Redwood City
REDWOOD CITY, Calif. (KGO) -- The Redwood City special education teacher accused of abusing a 5-year-old boy with autism is now being sued for $1 million in damages
Alexia Bogdis, 44, has already pleaded not guilty to criminal charges of pulling the boys hair, kicking him in the stomach and preventing him from eating and drinking water. The boy's mother has now filed suit against Bogdis and the school district, accusing it of negligence.
The district declined comment.
redwood city, children, crime, peninsula news
- Mother, child killed in San Francisco fire 3 min ago
- San Francisco officials plan to crack down on "420" 16 min ago
- SF Chinese community faces fallout from Yee arrest
- Oakland A's ready to sign lease at O.co Coliseum
- Report: 1 dead in boat accident near Redwood City 58 min ago
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
- Man accused of killing Sierra LaMar appears in court
- VIDEO: Man kicked in head taking selfie in...
- Martinez parents struggle to stay at baby son's side
- Boston Marathon bomb hoax suspect in court
- San Jose Sharks holding rally to kick off playoff run 40 min ago
- WWI soldier's love letters found behind attic wall
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Fatal house fire in SF; Oakland shooting
- Video shows burglar prowling in baby's room
8 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos