23-year-old accused of pimping out 13-year-old girl
REDWOOD CITY, Calif. (KGO) -- A 23-year-old Redwood City man is in jail, accused of dating and pimping out a 13-year-old girl for four years.
Prosecutors say Mario Chamale carried on a sexual relationship with the girl after they met in 2007 and he would often pimp her out to his friends at parties.
The girl's mother reported him to police after finding out about the relationship last year.
Chamale has pleaded not guilty to all the charges.
redwood city, crime, children, peninsula news
- Fatal crash blocks lanes of I-580 in Livermore
- Antioch man arrested after wild, high-speed chase
- Record streak continues for Winter Spare the Air Alerts
- Consumer Reports puts AA batteries to the test
- Federal mediator sitting down with BART, unions
- San Jose fire crews battle one-alarm house fire
- 32 students participating in 'shop with a cop' event
- NYC college student dies during fraternity ritual
- Interpreter at Mandela event: I was hallucinating
- Vallejo police ID two most recent homicide victims
- Instagram launches direct messaging feature
- Winter Spare the Air called through Thursday
- roundup: Copper wiring theft; "Shop With a Cop"
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos