Two-alarm fire damages Millbrae home this morning
MILLBRAE, Calif. -- A two-alarm fire damaged a home in Millbrae early this morning, a San Mateo County fire dispatcher said.
The fire was reported at 3:27 a.m. at a home in the 100 block of Alta Loma.
The blaze damaged the home's garage, but four residents inside the home were able to get out safely, the dispatcher said.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation this morning, the dispatcher said.
millbrae, fire, peninsula news
- BART and unions to meet today over contract
- Man leads police on wild chase around Antioch
- Record streak continues for Winter Spare the Air Alerts
- Consumer Reports puts AA batteries to the test 48 min ago
- Fiery big-rig crash cleared from I-80 in Pinole
- 32 students participating in 'shop with a cop' event 14 min ago
- Gridlock in the Senate, progress in the House 39 min ago
- OTRC: Golden Globes 2014: Full list of nominations
- Toys for Tots donations really low this year
- Teen given probation in DUI crash that killed four
- Winter Spare the Air called through Thursday
- abcnews: First lady's glare seen round the world
- roundup: Robbery suspect shot; BART dispute
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos