Two-alarm fire damages Millbrae home this morning
MILLBRAE, Calif. -- A two-alarm fire damaged a home in Millbrae early this morning, a San Mateo County fire dispatcher said.
The fire was reported at 3:27 a.m. at a home in the 100 block of Alta Loma.
The blaze damaged the home's garage, but four residents inside the home were able to get out safely, the dispatcher said.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation this morning, the dispatcher said.
millbrae, fire, peninsula news
- Two dead after apartment building fire in SF
- Police arrest suspect accused of setting fire to station
- Teen girl found in Berkeley says she was kidnapped
- Local teen gets Bryan Cranston's help in promposal
- BART unveils new train car design in SF 27 min ago
- Woman struck by cab in downtown San Francisco
- Martinez parents struggle to stay at baby son's side
- Mandatory water cutbacks ordered in Livermore
- Boston Marathon bomb hoax suspect in court
- A's first pitch to honor man killed by drunk driver
- California home prices surge in March; sales fall
- WWI soldier's love letters found behind attic wall 30 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Fatal house fire in SF; Oakland shooting
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
27 min ago
- Bay Area residents monitor SKorea ferry...
47 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos