Two-alarm fire damages Millbrae home this morning
MILLBRAE, Calif. -- A two-alarm fire damaged a home in Millbrae early this morning, a San Mateo County fire dispatcher said.
The fire was reported at 3:27 a.m. at a home in the 100 block of Alta Loma.
The blaze damaged the home's garage, but four residents inside the home were able to get out safely, the dispatcher said.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation this morning, the dispatcher said.
millbrae, fire, peninsula news
- San Jose suing MLB for not allowing A's to move
- Dixon boy fatally mauled by dog in Union City
- One dead in Sunnyvale house fire on Central Avenue
- Victim of 2009 Richmond gang rape takes stand
- Police ID Boulevard Burger armed robbery suspect
- Colma BART station reopened after fatality
- 7 construction workers, firefighter hurt in SF General fire
- Motorcyclist hospitalized after SF Hwy 101 crash
- Authorities: Unattended campfire caused Calif. fire
- Intel chief: NSA foiled dozens of terrorist plots
- Chrysler agrees to recall of Jeeps at risk of fire
- abcnews: $73,000 'Most Spectacular' dog vacation
- roundup: SF hospital fire; SF Giants unveil cafe
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday