Volunteers search for missing 76-year-old woman
PACIFICA, Calif. (KGO) -- About 100 volunteers dedicated their Saturday to try and find a missing elderly woman.
Maria Janzen has been missing since Wednesday afternoon. The 76-year-old is considered to be at risk because of her age and because how of long she's been missing.
Janzen is described as having brown hair, brown eyes, 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighing about 100 pounds. The 76-year-old woman was reportedly wearing yellow foam sandals made by Crocs.
She was last seen in the area of Park Pacific Avenue in Pacifica and is known to walk the trails nearby.
Bay City News Service contributed to this story.
pacifica, missing person, peninsula news
- South African leader Nelson Mandela has died
- Audit finds BART police make progress in reforms
- Teen found murdered in 1994 ID'd as Pacifica girl
- Cal signs $18M deal for naming rights at stadium
- Bay Area mourns death of Nelson Mandela
- Statewide AMBER Alert for Washington girl
- 5th day of searching for SJ CEO turns up empty
- Teen arrested in theft of part from Paul Walker crash 19 min ago
- Bay Area bundles up as frigid weather continues
- Marcus Books strikes deal with owners to stay
- Teens arrested for alleged gang rape near Richmond
- abcnews: Radiant Orchid 2014 Color of the Year
- roundup: Sports Cap Bandit; SF hit-and-run
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
52 min ago