Stabbing victim found inside East Palo Alto home
EAST PALO ALTO, Calif. -- One person was seriously injured in a stabbing in East Palo Alto early this morning, police said.
Officers responded to a report of a fight in progress inside a home at 1112 Newbridge St. at 3:21 a.m.
When they arrived, they found a resident suffering from multiple stab wounds, police said. The victim was treated at the scene then taken to a hospital, where he was listed in critical but stable condition.
No arrests have been made in the case, and police have not yet established a motive for the stabbing.
Anyone with information on the case is asked to call police dispatch at (650) 321-1112. Those wishing to remain anonymous can call or text (650) 409-6792, or send an email to epatipnow.org.
east palo alto, crime, peninsula news
- Freeze Warning expires; chilly temperatures remain 59 min ago
- World mourns death of Nelson Mandela
- Audit finds BART police make progress in reforms
- Shelter-in-place advisory lifted for Pittsburg residents
- Security guard captures driver who hit cop
- Bay Bridge lanes re-opened after multi-vehicle crash 54 min ago
- US unemployment falls to 7 pct. on 203K jobs added
- Bay Area mourns death of Nelson Mandela
- Parents sound off on baby seat with iPad-holder
- Holiday Heroes event to help children in need 3 min ago
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: 5 unexpected facts about Nelson Mandela
- roundup: Hate crime task force; Suspect fatally shot
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos