Stabbing victim found inside East Palo Alto home
EAST PALO ALTO, Calif. -- One person was seriously injured in a stabbing in East Palo Alto early this morning, police said.
Officers responded to a report of a fight in progress inside a home at 1112 Newbridge St. at 3:21 a.m.
When they arrived, they found a resident suffering from multiple stab wounds, police said. The victim was treated at the scene then taken to a hospital, where he was listed in critical but stable condition.
No arrests have been made in the case, and police have not yet established a motive for the stabbing.
Anyone with information on the case is asked to call police dispatch at (650) 321-1112. Those wishing to remain anonymous can call or text (650) 409-6792, or send an email to epatipnow.org.
east palo alto, crime, peninsula news
- Boy drowns after falling into canal in Antioch 8 min ago
- Search on for man who went missing after B2B race
- Scouts honor veterans at annual Memorial Day event 59 min ago
- Hundreds of food workers strike at AT&T Park in SF
- Angel Pagan wins it for SF Giants with inside-the-park HR
- Wildfire near Interstate 580 in Livermore now contained
- San Antonio flooding kills one; 200-plus rescued 41 min ago
- UK police arrest 3 more men in soldier's slaying
- Missing elderly Palo Alto woman with Alzheimer's found
- San Francisco man with brain injury missing
- Millions march against Monsanto in over 400 cities
- abcnews: How to stay safe at amusement parks
- roundup: Machete murder; PG&E fights fine
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday 35 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
32 min ago
- Scouts honor veterans at annual Memorial...
59 min ago