SFPD seek help in solving April fatal shooting
SAN FRANCISCO -- Police are asking for the public's help in determining who killed a young man on a busy San Francisco thoroughfare in April.
Lawrence Richardson, 21, was shot shortly after 10:30 p.m. on April 2 as he was leaving a grocery store at the intersection of Divisadero and Eddy streets.
He was taken to a hospital, where he was pronounced dead. He is survived his mother, father, and his 1-year-old daughter, according to police.
Police believe there was more than one person involved in the shooting, and investigators are seeking possible witnesses to the crime or anyone with information that may lead to arrests in the case.
Anyone with information about the killing is asked to call Inspectors Velarde or Dedet or Sgt. Warnke of the Police Department's homicide detail at (415) 553-1145.
eople wishing to remain anonymous can call the department's tip line at (415) 575-4444 or send a tip by text message to TIP411 and start the message with "SFPD."
SFPD, crime, peninsula news
- San Jose police officer arrested for sexual assault 55 min ago
- Crews fix broken water main in SF's Lower Haight
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- High speed chase ends in crash in Richmond
- Report: CVS could face $29M fine for painkillers
- Portland family calls 911 about angry cat
- Fitbit users still looking for answers on Force rashes
- 5-year-old boy, babysitter struck by car in crosswalk
- Stars raise money for SF children's hospital
- Man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday