Woman groped near Stanford University campus
PALO ALTO, Calif. (KGO) -- For the third time in two weeks, a man has sexually molested a woman near Stanford University.
Around 1:30 p.m., a man came up behind a woman walking on the sidewalk by Manzanita Field and groped her.
The suspect is described as a Hispanic male in his 20s to 30s, about 5 foot 5 inches tall, 185 pounds with long black hair, wearing a thick gold chain, fitted white top and dark pants.
Two weeks ago two women were groped near the Stanford Shopping Center.
stanford university, crime, peninsula news
- Freeze warning continues for most of Bay Area 10 min ago
- Elderly man detained in NKorea reunited with family
- National memorial to be held for Nelson Mandela
- Court records show MLB denied A's move to San Jose
- Thai opposition party says quitting Parliament 44 min ago
- Owens' Olympic gold medal sells for record $1.4M 35 min ago
- Food-tech startups aim to replace eggs and chicken 12 min ago
- Man fatally stabbed on East 20th Street in Oakland
- Lane of Highway 101 closed after car crashes into pole
- Winter Spare the Air Alert issued for Sunday, Dec. 8
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder 28 min ago
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday