Man rescued after falling from 40-foot cliff
DALY CITY -- Emergency crews rescued a man who fell from a beachside cliff in Daly City on Wednesday evening, according to the North County Fire Authority.
Firefighters and paramedics responded to a report of a fall at 5:59 p.m. in the area of Westline and Skyline drives.
The victim was found at the bottom of a 40-foot cliff. Paramedics evaluated him and carried him up to a waiting ambulance.
The victim had suffered moderate injuries and was transported to San Francisco General Hospital for treatment.
daly city, peninsula news
- Teen stowaway remains hospitalized in Hawaii 12 min ago
- SFPD to crack down on violators for pedestrian safety 30 min ago
- Sex offender grabs girl from parents in Berkeley 17 min ago
- 3-alarm fire burns three homes in San Francisco
- Tri-Valley area could see higher drought rates 27 min ago
- Palo Alto hiker rescued in Yosemite after fall 29 min ago
- FedEx sued over deadly California bus crash
- Homicide suspected after body found in San Jose
- Measuring California's impact from affirmative action ban
- Classical music legend Art Barnes is retiring
- 7OYS explains how to get free car inspections
- Sharks beat Kings 4-3 in OT, take 3-0 series lead
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- roundup: Suspected San Jose homicide; Warriors Arena
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos