Man rescued after falling from 40-foot cliff
DALY CITY -- Emergency crews rescued a man who fell from a beachside cliff in Daly City on Wednesday evening, according to the North County Fire Authority.
Firefighters and paramedics responded to a report of a fall at 5:59 p.m. in the area of Westline and Skyline drives.
The victim was found at the bottom of a 40-foot cliff. Paramedics evaluated him and carried him up to a waiting ambulance.
The victim had suffered moderate injuries and was transported to San Francisco General Hospital for treatment.
daly city, peninsula news
- Fairfield teen speaks after infant son's nose bitten off
- Bench dedicated to honor missing teen Sierra LaMar
- Husband suspected in Castro Valley woman's death
- Man critically hurt after being hit by tour bus in SF
- 2 killed by suspected DUI driver in Santa Rosa ID'd
- Dawkins, Stanford to face New Mexico in NCAAs
- Navy's Blue Angels return to skies over San Francisco
- Man killed by Caltrain in Atherton identified
- Final words from jet came after system shutdown
- Niemi, Couture lift surging Sharks over Rangers
- Fetching 'Peabody & Sherman' tops box office
- VIRAL VIDEO: Harbaugh and walrus do push-ups
- roundup: Richmond house fire; SF stabbing
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos