Man rescued after falling from 40-foot cliff
DALY CITY -- Emergency crews rescued a man who fell from a beachside cliff in Daly City on Wednesday evening, according to the North County Fire Authority.
Firefighters and paramedics responded to a report of a fall at 5:59 p.m. in the area of Westline and Skyline drives.
The victim was found at the bottom of a 40-foot cliff. Paramedics evaluated him and carried him up to a waiting ambulance.
The victim had suffered moderate injuries and was transported to San Francisco General Hospital for treatment.
daly city, peninsula news
- BART, union leaders reach new contract deal
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support
- Man arrested in deadly fight at Antioch bowling alley
- US holiday travelers brace for foul, wet weather 39 min ago
- Vault fire in SF's Mission District now under control
- Two injured in shooting near San Jose State University
- St. Anthony's holds annual Curbside Donation Drive
- Ex-49er Harris sentenced in boyfriend's beating
- Massage therapist faces sexual battery charges
- Dying cancer patient's friend offers to be surrogate
- Photos: FAN PHOTOS: Farewell Candlestick
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday