Man rescued after falling from 40-foot cliff
DALY CITY -- Emergency crews rescued a man who fell from a beachside cliff in Daly City on Wednesday evening, according to the North County Fire Authority.
Firefighters and paramedics responded to a report of a fall at 5:59 p.m. in the area of Westline and Skyline drives.
The victim was found at the bottom of a 40-foot cliff. Paramedics evaluated him and carried him up to a waiting ambulance.
The victim had suffered moderate injuries and was transported to San Francisco General Hospital for treatment.
daly city, peninsula news
- Santa Cruz police arrest crime plot mastermind 28 min ago
- Thieves target True Religion jeans
- I-5 bridge collapse raises Bay Area safety questions
- Damage reported after 5.7 quake in Greenville
- Police position DUI checkpoints in unsuspecting areas 14 min ago
- Limos without valid permits listed on airport website
- Shift in tactics may be helping Oakland police
- 3-D printer helps save dying baby with rare disease
- Lawmakers want to restore dental care to Medi-Cal
- Walnut Creek student dies after brain hemorrhage
- NASA Ames focusing on advanced manufacturing
- abcnews: McDonald's CEO scolded by 9-year-old
- roundup: Bicyclist killed ID'd; Unsolved murder
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- Police position DUI checkpoints in...
14 min ago