Multiple people injured after car veers off Off Highway 101
PALO ALTO, Calif. -- Emergency responders were at the scene of a solo vehicle crash on U.S. Highway 101 in Palo Alto that left multiple people injured, according to the California Highway Patrol.
Around 2:40 a.m., a car heading north on Highway 101 near the San Antonio Road off-ramp veered off of the roadway and into some bushes, according to the CHP.
More than one of the car's occupants had visible injuries. Fire crews were blocking the San Antonio Road off-ramp while responding to the crash as of 3:45 a.m., according to the CHP.
No further information was immediately available.
crash, palo alto, peninsula news
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- Wounded police officer back in surgery
- Conn. shooter's dad: 'You can't get any more evil'
- Fitbit users still looking for answers on Force rashes
- 5-year-old boy, babysitter struck by car in crosswalk
- Petaluma foster home in danger of closing
- Stars raise money for SF children's hospital
- Man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Bill introduced to have utilities develop security plan
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- roundup: Tesoro chemical spill; SOMA fire