Guard arrested for stealing laptops from Facebook
PALO ALTO, Calif. (KGO) -- An off-duty Facebook security guard and another man are under arrest for stealing dozens of laptop computers at the company's former Palo Alto headquarters.
Twenty-year-old Brandon Simon and 21-year old Travis Calhoun were arrested early yesterday after a private security guard spotted them taking 49 computers from the building. Officials say Simon normally patrols the facility. Police say the suspects' cars contained stolen license plates, burglary tools and bins of Facebook laptops.
facebook, peninsula news
- Only On 7: In-depth look into the life of drug dealers
- Preemie has hope of going home by Christmas
- Driver arrested for DUI after fiery I-580 crash
- Breakthrough awards scientists in Mountain View 59 min ago
- Police interview potential victims of Livermore golf pro
- Arrests made in "thrill kill" of 7-11 clerk in Milpitas
- Startup sells insurance based on how much you drive
- Child support helpline takes callers to sex hotline
- Tracking the flu -- there's an app for that!
- VIRAL VIDEO: Teen sings 'Blue Christmas'...
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- Winter Spare the Air called through Friday
- roundup: High-speed chase; Vallejo homicides
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday