PG&E to test gas pipeline in Belmont
Sunday, September 30, 2012
BELMONT, Calif. (KGO) -- PG&E wants to alert residents in Belmont about a natural gas pipeline test happening Monday.
It is set to take place between 1 and 3 p.m. near the intersection of Highways 280 and 92.Crews have to vent the pipeline to conduct the test, so PG&E is warning that there may be a gas odor in the area. The work is part of the utility's pipeline safety enhancement program.
(Copyright ©2013 KGO-TV. All Rights Reserved.)
belmont, PG&E, peninsula news
- South African leader Nelson Mandela has died
- Audit finds BART police make progress in reforms
- Teen found murdered in 1994 ID'd as Pacifica girl
- Third day ends without finding missing SJ CEO
- Residents near Pittsburg plant told to shelter-in-place 22 min ago
- Statewide AMBER Alert for Washington girl 51 min ago
- Bay Area bundles up as frigid weather continues 5 min ago
- Cal signs $18M deal for naming rights at stadium
- Batkid returning to SF for fundraising walk
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for wage hikes
- FBI seeks 'Sports Cap Bandit' bank robbery suspect
- abcnews: Who's getting early Oscar buzz?
- roundup: Batkid back in SF; Fremont burglar
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday 43 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
37 min ago
- Cold snap causes pipes to burst at Marin...
4 min ago
- Bay Area bundles up as frigid weather...
51 min ago