AA flight from SFO cancelled due to loose seats
SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (KGO) -- American Airlines has just cancelled a flight from SFO to Miami. The flight was scheduled to take off at 6:40 this morning.
American Airlines confirms the flight was cancelled due to a problem with loose seats on the plane. The airline is taking 44 flights out of service today. They are all 757's Boeing airplanes. Passenger seats have come loose on at least four other flights in the past week and a half.
american airlines, san francisco international airport, peninsula news
- Oklahoma tornado was top-of-the-scale EF-5
- Search continues for man after Bay to Breakers
- Apple's Cook faces Senate questions on taxes 53 min ago
- Arias tells jury what she'll do if allowed to live
- Photos: Tornado rips through Oklahoma City area
- UC hospitals say patients safe despite strike
- More than 100 gas grills put to the test
- Obama opposes GOP bill on Keystone XL pipeline
- Senate panel approves weapons for Syrian rebels
- Poll: Teens migrating to Twitter 47 min ago
- Photos: San Jose Sharks fan pics!
- abcnews: Hero teacher covered students with body
- roundup: Bay Area Super Bowl; Antioch fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday