AA flight from SFO cancelled due to loose seats
SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (KGO) -- American Airlines has just cancelled a flight from SFO to Miami. The flight was scheduled to take off at 6:40 this morning.
American Airlines confirms the flight was cancelled due to a problem with loose seats on the plane. The airline is taking 44 flights out of service today. They are all 757's Boeing airplanes. Passenger seats have come loose on at least four other flights in the past week and a half.
american airlines, san francisco international airport, peninsula news
- Driver arrested for DUI after fiery I-580 crash
- Antioch man arrested after wild, high-speed chase
- Federal mediator sitting down with BART, unions
- NKorea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle as a traitor
- Budget approved but no peace: Boehner raps right
- VIRAL VIDEO: Teen sings 'Blue Christmas'...
- Arrests made in "thrill kill" of 7-11 clerk in Milpitas 10 min ago
- UN inspectors confirm Syria chemical attack
- 'SNL' plans to add black female cast member 54 min ago
- Cal Poly finds frat party didn't violate policies
- FCC considers lifting ban on in-flight cellphone use
- Winter Spare the Air called through Thursday
- roundup: Copper wiring theft; "Shop With a Cop"
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday 24 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
11 min ago