AA flight from SFO cancelled due to loose seats
SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (KGO) -- American Airlines has just cancelled a flight from SFO to Miami. The flight was scheduled to take off at 6:40 this morning.
American Airlines confirms the flight was cancelled due to a problem with loose seats on the plane. The airline is taking 44 flights out of service today. They are all 757's Boeing airplanes. Passenger seats have come loose on at least four other flights in the past week and a half.
american airlines, san francisco international airport, peninsula news
- Former church worker arrested for credit card fraud
- Mudslide causes trees to fall on power lines in Piedmont
- SF marks 108th anniversary of the 1906 earthquake
- Mt. Diablo slow to recover after fire
- Dog stabbed to death in SF's Mission District
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- 7.2 magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- Family at odds with neighbors over pet chickens
- One fatally shot in apparent burglary in Richmond
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry
- 7 On Your Side helps man waiting for gem ring
- FREE STUFF: Cheese; Water Exercise
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Coachella death; Fireworks incident at...