21-year-old man found fatally shot in Palo Alto
EAST PALO ALTO, Calif. -- A 21-year-old man was fatally shot in East Palo Alto Friday night, according to East Palo Alto police.
Police responded to gunshots detected in the 2200 block of Terra Villa Avenue at 8:20 p.m.
Upon arrival, police found Christopher Baker, 21, of East Palo Alto suffering from multiple gunshot wounds.
Baker was pronounced dead at the scene of the shooting, police said.
The crime remains under investigation and East Palo Alto police asks anyone who may have witnessed the shooting or has knowledge of the incident to contact police send a text or leave an anonymous voicemail at (650) 409-6792.
shooting, palo alto, peninsula news
- Obama: 'Lives have been saved' by NSA programs 20 min ago
- BART police chief bringing auditor to assess reforms
- Fairfield grass fire spreads to nearby motel
- Tenderloin apartment building roof fire extinguished
- Tesla Model S recall for rear seat latch issue
- Interest rates for subsidized loans may double July 1
- Workers face charges after sit-in at AT&T Park
- Fire burns 50 acres in Benicia
- 6-year-old boy killed by dog in Union City
- Sacramento discusses self-driving car regulations
- SF approves new regulations for food trucks
- abcnews: $73,000 'Most Spectacular' dog vacation
- roundup: Colma BART fatality; Fatal house fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday