21-year-old man found fatally shot in Palo Alto
EAST PALO ALTO, Calif. -- A 21-year-old man was fatally shot in East Palo Alto Friday night, according to East Palo Alto police.
Police responded to gunshots detected in the 2200 block of Terra Villa Avenue at 8:20 p.m.
Upon arrival, police found Christopher Baker, 21, of East Palo Alto suffering from multiple gunshot wounds.
Baker was pronounced dead at the scene of the shooting, police said.
The crime remains under investigation and East Palo Alto police asks anyone who may have witnessed the shooting or has knowledge of the incident to contact police send a text or leave an anonymous voicemail at (650) 409-6792.
shooting, palo alto, peninsula news
- Four in the South Bay die due to cold weather 13 min ago
- World mourns death of Nelson Mandela
- Audit finds BART police make progress in reforms
- Shelter-in-place advisory lifted for Pittsburg residents
- Apple wants Samsung to pay $22M for legal bills
- Security guard captures driver who hit cop
- Judge refuses to block AA, US Airways merger
- Holiday Heroes event to help children in need
- Craigslist ad asks to rent family for Christmas
- Banksy mural fetches $209K at California auction
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: 5 unexpected facts about Nelson Mandela
- roundup: Teen struck in crosswalk; EPA shooting 53 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos