21-year-old man found fatally shot in Palo Alto
EAST PALO ALTO, Calif. -- A 21-year-old man was fatally shot in East Palo Alto Friday night, according to East Palo Alto police.
Police responded to gunshots detected in the 2200 block of Terra Villa Avenue at 8:20 p.m.
Upon arrival, police found Christopher Baker, 21, of East Palo Alto suffering from multiple gunshot wounds.
Baker was pronounced dead at the scene of the shooting, police said.
The crime remains under investigation and East Palo Alto police asks anyone who may have witnessed the shooting or has knowledge of the incident to contact police send a text or leave an anonymous voicemail at (650) 409-6792.
shooting, palo alto, peninsula news
- San Jose police officer facing sexual assault charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- High speed chase ends in crash in Richmond
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk 29 min ago
- Lanes reopen on NB I-880 after Major-injury crash 53 min ago
- Report: CVS could face $29M fine for painkillers
- Portland family calls 911 about angry cat
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
- Crews fix broken water main in SF's Lower Haight
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors put to the test
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday