6-year-old girl killed in church parking ID'd
DALY CITY, Calif. -- A 6-year-old girl who was killed Saturday morning in a Daly City church parking lot has been identified by the San Francisco medical examiner's office as Danielle Naval.
Danielle, who lived in Daly City, was hit along with two other pedestrians by a woman driving a 2007 Toyota minivan in the parking lot of St. Andrew Catholic Church at 1571 Southgate Ave. at about 9 a.m., Daly City police Sgt. Michael Barton said.
All three pedestrians were treated at the scene then transported to San Francisco General Hospital with life-threatening injuries, Barton said.
Danielle died at the hospital, the sergeant said. The other two people injured in the crash remain at the hospital today but are expected to survive, he said.
The driver, a Daly City woman in her mid 40s, cooperated with police at the scene and has not been arrested, he said.
The accident remains under investigation.
daly city, crash, peninsula news
- Deputies monitoring PG&E substation in San Jose
- Oklahoma tornado was top-of-the-scale EF-5
- SAP looks to hire those with autism, Asperger's
- Experts weigh in on Bay Bridge broken bolt debacle
- Windy conditions cause damage around Bay Area
- Man with ties to Boston suspect fatally shot by FBI
- Group wants parents to boycott Harvey Milk Day
- 49ers new stadium to host Super Bowl 50 in 2016
- Woman's cremated ashes washed away in fire
- Bay Area fire captain among team sent to Oklahoma
- Senate panel approves immigration bill
- abcnews: Hero teacher covered students with body
- roundup: SF bank robbery; Search for survivors
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday