6-year-old girl killed in church parking ID'd
DALY CITY, Calif. -- A 6-year-old girl who was killed Saturday morning in a Daly City church parking lot has been identified by the San Francisco medical examiner's office as Danielle Naval.
Danielle, who lived in Daly City, was hit along with two other pedestrians by a woman driving a 2007 Toyota minivan in the parking lot of St. Andrew Catholic Church at 1571 Southgate Ave. at about 9 a.m., Daly City police Sgt. Michael Barton said.
All three pedestrians were treated at the scene then transported to San Francisco General Hospital with life-threatening injuries, Barton said.
Danielle died at the hospital, the sergeant said. The other two people injured in the crash remain at the hospital today but are expected to survive, he said.
The driver, a Daly City woman in her mid 40s, cooperated with police at the scene and has not been arrested, he said.
The accident remains under investigation.
daly city, crash, peninsula news
- 1 dead, 2 injured in Redwood City boating accident
- Mother, child killed in San Francisco fire
- San Francisco officials plan to crack down on "420"
- SF Chinese community faces fallout from Yee arrest
- Possible explosive prompts evacuations in Solvang
- Firetruck rams California eatery; 15 injured
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
- Man accused of killing Sierra LaMar appears in court
- VIDEO: Man kicked in head taking selfie in...
- Angels beat A's 5-4 on Iannetta's HR in 12th
- Photos: The 10 worst jobs for 2014
- San Jose Sharks holding rally to kick off playoff run
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Fatal house fire in SF; Oakland shooting
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos