42nd Art and Pumpkin Festival in Half Moon Bay
HALF MOON BAY, Calif. (KGO) -- The 42nd annual Art and Pumpkin Festival runs this weekend in Half Moon Bay.
Setting the mood, a new state record was set on Monday when a giant pumpkin weighed in at 1,775 pounds. Oregon grower Thad Star collected more than $10,000 in prize money.On Saturday morning a costume contest was held. And at noon, 49ers legendary quarterback Steve Young was the Grand Marshall for the Great Pumpkin Parade.
half moon bay, safeway, peninsula news
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support
- Woman hit by stray bullet may be paralyzed
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- 1 injured in shooting at Bayfair Mall in San Leandro 47 min ago
- San Jose man charged in two violent sexual assaults 51 min ago
- AC Transit, unions announce tentative agreement
- BART makes no progress on contract talks
- What's next for Candlestick Point?
- Bay Area companies shop so you won't have to
- GET FREE STUFF: Cream cheese; Bracelet set
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos