Man's body found in Pacifica home's front yard
PACIFICA, Calif. -- Pacifica police are investigating the suspicious death of a man whose body was found in the front yard of a Dell Road home before dawn Wednesday.
Police Chief James Tasa said officers responded to a 911 call reporting a disturbance at the residence at 5:15 a.m. They found the man lying in the yard.
Tasa said firefighters and medical personnel arrived at the scene and confirmed that the man was dead.
The area was cordoned off, and an investigation into the cause of death is under way, the police chief said.
Tasa said the Police Department and the San Mateo County District Attorney's Office are investigating the death as suspicious. Anyone with information about the case is urged to call the Police Department at (650) 738-7314.
pacifica, peninsula news
- Large marijuana grow found at home in Hayward 25 min ago
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire
- Parents discuss Oakland school assaults with police
- South Bay hospital top notch for treating strokes
- Protest continues at CCSF; rally planned at city hall 6 min ago
- Fairfield man arrested for biting off infant son's nose
- City College San Francisco protests lead to arrests
- Stockton Tunnel reopens after water line break repaired
- 2 men arrested for possessing explosives
- Baby kangaroo makes debut at zoo in Sydney
- Unexpected backlash after CPSC recalls Fitbit Force
- 5 things you may not know about Pope Francis
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Tree removal dispute; Weed-laced brownies
- Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
54 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos