Strong odor forces evacuations in South San Francisco
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A strong odor forced a building evacuation in South San Francisco just north of Colma Creek Tuesday.
Two people were taken to the hospital for minor breathing problems.
Firefighters are trying to determine what caused the odor.
The evacuation was lifted by Tuesday evening.
south san francisco, evacuation, peninsula news
- Fairfield teen speaks after infant son's nose bitten off 13 min ago
- Husband suspected in Castro Valley woman's death
- Man hit by tour bus on 7th, Mission streets in SF
- Final words from jet came after system shutdown
- Sunday marks anniversary of Sierra LaMar's disappearance
- Dawkins, Stanford to face New Mexico in NCAAs
- Police conduct statewide underage drinking sting
- Navy's Blue Angels return to skies over San Francisco
- Man killed by Caltrain in Atherton identified
- Fetching 'Peabody & Sherman' tops box office
- Niemi, Couture lift surging Sharks over Rangers
- VIRAL VIDEO: Harbaugh and walrus do push-ups
- roundup: Richmond house fire; SF stabbing
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- EU mulling next steps against Russia over...
58 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos