4 people shot in Menlo Park
MENLO PARK, Calif. (KGO) -- Just after 8 p.m. Friday there were several reports of shots fired in Menlo Park.
When police arrived they found four adult males shot. All of the victims were taken to the hospital. Two are in good condition, one is in serious condition, and one is critical.
Police say there is no motive yet for the shooting, but believe it is a drive by shooting.
There was a small gathering in a front yard when a couple of vehicles drive by. Police say they are looking for a black Honda and a black Acura, but have no further description other than that at this time.
menlo park, shooting, drive by shooting, peninsula news, ama daetz
- BART, union leaders reach new contract deal
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support
- Woman hit by stray bullet may be paralyzed
- St. Anthony's holds annual Curbside Donation Drive 32 min ago
- Two injured in shooting near San Jose State University 6 min ago
- 1 injured in shooting at Bayfair Mall in San Leandro
- Santa makes early visit to Tenderloin school
- AC Transit, unions announce tentative agreement
- What's next for Candlestick Point?
- Dying cancer patient's friend offers to be surrogate
- Big Sur wildfire is fully contained
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday