Four injured in drive-by shooting
MENLO PARK, Calif. -- Four people were hit by gunfire in a drive-by shooting Friday night in Menlo Park, according to police.
Gunshots were reported to police at 8:05 p.m. in the area of Ivy Drive and Windermere Avenue, police said.
Officers arrived at the scene to find four victims with gunshot wounds. The victims were transported to Stanford Hospital for medical treatment.
One victim is in critical condition, another victim is in serious condition, and two victims sustained minor injuries, according to Menlo Park police.
Two vehicles were witnessed fleeing the scene of the shooting. The vehicles were described as a black Honda and a black Acura. Both vehicles were seen heading northbound on Ivy Drive and have not been located.
Police have not identified any suspects or a motive for the shooting.
The incident remains under investigation and anyone with information regarding the shooting is asked to contact Menlo Park police at (650) 330-6300.
menlo park, shooting, drive by shooting, peninsula news
- BART to give sneak peek of fleet of the future
- Residents unable to return home after SF fire
- 2 people shot at Richmond strip mall
- Martinez parents struggle to stay at baby son's side
- SF leaders to announce plan to deal with "420" events
- Woman attempting run from San Francisco to New York 7 min ago
- Congresswomen support Cal sexual assault victims
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Revolutionary surgery for girl mauled by pet raccoon
- Consumer Reports evaluates best toilet papers
- VIRAL VIDEO: "World's toughest job" interview
- Sobrato family makes mark on South Bay
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- roundup: Youth coach sentenced; SF two-alarm fire 50 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos