San Mateo considers leaf blower regulations
SAN MATEO COUNTY, Calif. (KGO) -- The San Mateo City Council will consider three options on Monday for regulating noisy leaf blowers.
The options range from a complete ban on blowers, to a ban on only those blowers that exceed 65 decibels, to merely heightening enforcement of the existing ordinance.
Right now leaf blowers are banned on Sundays and holidays and must be used at low speed the rest of the time.
san mateo county, peninsula news
- BART, union leaders reach new contract deal 48 min ago
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support
- Santa makes early visit to Tenderloin school
- Woman hit by stray bullet may be paralyzed
- 1 injured in shooting at Bayfair Mall in San Leandro
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- AC Transit, unions announce tentative agreement
- What's next for Candlestick Point?
- Dying cancer patient's friend offers to be surrogate
- Big Sur wildfire is fully contained
- GET FREE STUFF: Cream cheese; Bracelet set
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday