Water main break floods two Redwood City homes
REDWOOD CITY, Calif. (KGO) -- Crews are on scene of a water main break in Redwood City on Brewster Avenue and Warren Street, near the San Mateo County Government Center.
At least two homes are flooded. Crews are using pumps to remove water from the basements of those two homes. Police are diverting traffic around the area. Redwood City fire officials said the water came from an 8-inch diameter main. Most of the water ended up flowing into the storm drains.
There is no word yet on extent of any water service outages to the area.
redwood city, water main break, peninsula news
- I-5 bridge collapses into Washington's Skagit River 44 min ago
- 5.7 earthquake hits Northern California 34 min ago
- New details released in police officers' murders
- Bicyclist killed in accident with garbage truck in SF
- Gov. Brown keeps pressing climate change crusade
- Video: America's Cup teams practice on San...
- TIME publishes Obama prom photo, yearbook message
- Caltrans shows fix for broken Bay Bridge bolts
- Oakland's real estate market heats up
- Hundreds of officers attend little girl's graduation
- Ohio kidnap case hero gets free McDonald's food
- abcnews: New bill would allow pets on Amtrak
- roundup: BART bike vote; Gov. climate change
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos