Gunshot victim arrives at hospital following shooting
EAST PALO ALTO, Calif. -- Police are investigating a shooting that injured a Daly City man in a residential neighborhood in East Palo Alto Wednesday evening.
Officers received a report of a shooting in the 1700 block of Tulane Avenue at about 5 p.m.
Upon arrival at the scene, police located evidence that a shooting had occurred, but did not find any victims or suspects in the vicinity.
A local hospital notified police of a 28-year-old Daly City man who had walked into the hospital seeking treatment for gunshot wounds at about the same time.
Police made contact with the victim, who received treatment for two apparent gunshot wounds to his lower body. The victim is listed in stable condition, police said.
East Palo Alto police are working to identify suspects in the incident.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at (650) 321-1112. Anyone wishing to remain anonymous can email epatipnow.org, text or leave a voicemail at (650) 409-6792.
shooting, palo alto, peninsula news
- Missing fisherman's body recovered after accident
- SF officer hurt in crash with armed robbery suspects
- Bay Area man survives avalanche on Mount Everest
- More bodies found inside South Korean ferry
- A's score 3 in 9th, rally past Astros 4-3
- Elderly woman beaten, robbed in Santa Cruz
- 2 men injured in separate shootings in East Oakland
- Woman travels to Vegas to celebrate 103rd birthday
- Hundreds paddle out for surf icon Hobie Alter
- $14M awarded in suit linking contraceptive, stroke
- Sacramento Co. sheriff seeks surveillance footage
- CHP officer struck by hit-and-run driver on Highway 101
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday