Gunshot victim arrives at hospital following shooting
EAST PALO ALTO, Calif. -- Police are investigating a shooting that injured a Daly City man in a residential neighborhood in East Palo Alto Wednesday evening.
Officers received a report of a shooting in the 1700 block of Tulane Avenue at about 5 p.m.
Upon arrival at the scene, police located evidence that a shooting had occurred, but did not find any victims or suspects in the vicinity.
A local hospital notified police of a 28-year-old Daly City man who had walked into the hospital seeking treatment for gunshot wounds at about the same time.
Police made contact with the victim, who received treatment for two apparent gunshot wounds to his lower body. The victim is listed in stable condition, police said.
East Palo Alto police are working to identify suspects in the incident.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at (650) 321-1112. Anyone wishing to remain anonymous can email epatipnow.org, text or leave a voicemail at (650) 409-6792.
shooting, palo alto, peninsula news
- Teen stowaway remains hospitalized in Hawaii
- SFPD to crack down on violators for pedestrian safety
- Sex offender grabs girl from parents in Berkeley 2 min ago
- 3-alarm fire burns three homes in San Francisco
- Material on Australian shore examined in jet hunt
- Fire in Novato damages garage and two cars
- Scientists locate shipwreck in San Francisco Bay
- Free health clinic in SF and Oakland this week 35 min ago
- Palo Alto hiker rescued in Yosemite after fall 3 min ago
- FedEx sued over deadly California bus crash
- Measuring California's impact from affirmative action ban
- Classical music legend Art Barnes is retiring
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- roundup: Murder-for-hire plot; East Bay parks plan
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos