Police investigate Menlo Park shooting
MENLO PARK, Calif. (KGO) -- For the second time in a week, and on the same block, bullets were fired in Menlo Park.
Police say that around 8 a.m. Saturday, two men got out of a car and began shooting at a house on the 300 block of Ivy Drive.
The house was occupied, but no one was hit by gunfire.
Last Saturday night a man was shot to death inside his car on the same street. Two suspects were involved. Both ran away and are still at large.
Police tell ABC7 News that at this time, the two incidents are not related.
menlo park, newark, shooting, crime, guns, peninsula news
- Man ID'd in fatal boating accident in Redwood City 1 min ago
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Investigators conduct tests with FedEx truck, bus
- 6 Nepalese guides dead, 9 missing in Mount Everest avalanche
- Student with Down syndrome accepted to college
- Body found on Mt. Tam believed to be missing hiker 12 min ago
- Sunnyvale's 'Blue Cube' gets torn down
- Firework thrown into bleachers during Giants game
- Infant boy left alone in car all day in San Jose dies 16 min ago
- New assisted living rent law isn't retroactive
- All 29 defendants in corruption case appear in court
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- roundup: DUI crash; Antioch teen killed