Police investigate Menlo Park shooting
MENLO PARK, Calif. (KGO) -- For the second time in a week, and on the same block, bullets were fired in Menlo Park.
Police say that around 8 a.m. Saturday, two men got out of a car and began shooting at a house on the 300 block of Ivy Drive.
The house was occupied, but no one was hit by gunfire.
Last Saturday night a man was shot to death inside his car on the same street. Two suspects were involved. Both ran away and are still at large.
Police tell ABC7 News that at this time, the two incidents are not related.
menlo park, newark, shooting, crime, guns, peninsula news
- Wounded police officer back in surgery
- Amber Alert canceled for child from Long Beach
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Conn. shooter's dad: 'You can't get any more evil'
- Drought prompts officials to release water in Delta
- Tuolumne County man found guilty in I-580 shooting
- Petaluma foster home in danger of closing 53 min ago
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California
- Man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Bill introduced to have utilities develop security plan
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- Warriors give Oakland High School students 3D printer 51 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- roundup: Tesoro chemical spill; SOMA fire
- Petaluma foster home in danger of closing
53 min ago