Three arrested in connection with stolen car
PACIFICA, Calif. -- Three people were arrested this week in connection with a vehicle theft after a pursuit by Pacifica police.
The vehicle, which had been reported stolen to Daly City police, was spotted by a Pacifica police unit on Wednesday around 3:50 p.m. in the 1400 block of Crespi Drive, according to Sgt. Daniel Steidle.
Police pursued for a little over a mile before dropping the chase in the interest of public safety, Steidle said.
A few minutes later, the vehicle was found at St. Peter's Church, at 700 Oddstad Blvd., and police arrested the driver, 20-year-old Jimmy Baylor of Austin, Texas.
After learning that two other suspects had fled the car, police searched the church and surrounding areas, but did not locate them.
On Thursday, however, around 9 a.m. officers located the two suspects in the 1100 block of Crespi Drive. Logan Wilcox, 25, and Shannon Wilcox, 23, both transients, were arrested and booked into San Mateo County Jail, Steidle said.
All three suspects face charges of vehicle theft, grand theft, possession of stolen property and criminal conspiracy, Steidle said.
pacifica, peninsula news
- 1 dead, 2 injured in Redwood City boating accident
- Mother, child killed in San Francisco fire
- San Francisco officials plan to crack down on "420"
- SF Chinese community faces fallout from Yee arrest
- Serious accident on Almaden Expressway in San Jose 49 min ago
- Possible explosive prompts evacuations in Solvang
- Firetruck rams California eatery; 15 injured
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
- Man accused of killing Sierra LaMar appears in court
- VIDEO: Man kicked in head taking selfie in...
- Angels beat A's 5-4 on Iannetta's HR in 12th
- Photos: The 10 worst jobs for 2014
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Hammer beating; SF "420" crackdown 27 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
18 min ago