Three arrested in connection with stolen car
PACIFICA, Calif. -- Three people were arrested this week in connection with a vehicle theft after a pursuit by Pacifica police.
The vehicle, which had been reported stolen to Daly City police, was spotted by a Pacifica police unit on Wednesday around 3:50 p.m. in the 1400 block of Crespi Drive, according to Sgt. Daniel Steidle.
Police pursued for a little over a mile before dropping the chase in the interest of public safety, Steidle said.
A few minutes later, the vehicle was found at St. Peter's Church, at 700 Oddstad Blvd., and police arrested the driver, 20-year-old Jimmy Baylor of Austin, Texas.
After learning that two other suspects had fled the car, police searched the church and surrounding areas, but did not locate them.
On Thursday, however, around 9 a.m. officers located the two suspects in the 1100 block of Crespi Drive. Logan Wilcox, 25, and Shannon Wilcox, 23, both transients, were arrested and booked into San Mateo County Jail, Steidle said.
All three suspects face charges of vehicle theft, grand theft, possession of stolen property and criminal conspiracy, Steidle said.
pacifica, peninsula news
- Husband arrested in cold case murder of SJ woman 41 min ago
- Three-year-old boy thrown from fire in Hayward
- Cyberbullying bill responds to Audrie Pott's suicide
- US approves California's new K-12 testing plan
- Ukraine may turn to UN General Assembly
- Fire that injured 2 under investigation in SJ
- Lockdown lifted at Monterey Peninsula College
- Blind man survives getting run over by train
- Wing cracks lead to Dreamliner production delay
- Woman killed when gun in donated clothes fires
- Danville teen killed in Highway 24 crash identified
- Wheel of Fortune is coming to Northern California!
- roundup: Embassy Suites body; SJ home fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday