Son stabs dad multiple times in Daly City
DALY CITY, Calif. -- A physical altercation left a father with stab wounds and a son with head trauma at a residence in Daly City early this morning, according to a Daly City police sergeant.
The father called police at about at 2:30 a.m. to report that he had been stabbed, according to Daly City police Sergeant Mike Barton.
Daly City police responded to a residence in the Crown Colony apartment complex on Imperial Way and found both subjects suffering injuries.
The father had been stabbed four times and the son had sustained trauma to his head, Barton said.
Both the father and son were transported to a local hospital to be treated for their injuries, which police said do not appear to be life threatening.
Barton said no other residents were home to witness the altercation and both subjects remain at the hospital this morning.
daly city, crime, peninsula news
- BART and unions to meet today over contract
- Man leads police on wild chase around Antioch
- Record streak continues for Winter Spare the Air Alerts
- Consumer Reports puts AA batteries to the test 50 min ago
- Fiery big-rig crash cleared from I-80 in Pinole
- 32 students participating in 'shop with a cop' event 16 min ago
- Gridlock in the Senate, progress in the House 41 min ago
- OTRC: Golden Globes 2014: Full list of nominations
- Toys for Tots donations really low this year
- Teen given probation in DUI crash that killed four
- Winter Spare the Air called through Thursday
- abcnews: First lady's glare seen round the world
- roundup: Robbery suspect shot; BART dispute
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos