Son stabs dad multiple times in Daly City
DALY CITY, Calif. -- A physical altercation left a father with stab wounds and a son with head trauma at a residence in Daly City early this morning, according to a Daly City police sergeant.
The father called police at about at 2:30 a.m. to report that he had been stabbed, according to Daly City police Sergeant Mike Barton.
Daly City police responded to a residence in the Crown Colony apartment complex on Imperial Way and found both subjects suffering injuries.
The father had been stabbed four times and the son had sustained trauma to his head, Barton said.
Both the father and son were transported to a local hospital to be treated for their injuries, which police said do not appear to be life threatening.
Barton said no other residents were home to witness the altercation and both subjects remain at the hospital this morning.
daly city, crime, peninsula news
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- All lanes of I-880 in Oakland cleared after fatal crash
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos