Son stabs dad multiple times in Daly City
DALY CITY, Calif. -- A physical altercation left a father with stab wounds and a son with head trauma at a residence in Daly City early this morning, according to a Daly City police sergeant.
The father called police at about at 2:30 a.m. to report that he had been stabbed, according to Daly City police Sergeant Mike Barton.
Daly City police responded to a residence in the Crown Colony apartment complex on Imperial Way and found both subjects suffering injuries.
The father had been stabbed four times and the son had sustained trauma to his head, Barton said.
Both the father and son were transported to a local hospital to be treated for their injuries, which police said do not appear to be life threatening.
Barton said no other residents were home to witness the altercation and both subjects remain at the hospital this morning.
daly city, crime, peninsula news
- SF 'landlords from hell' plead guilty to felonies
- Coast Guard rescues 4 people along San Mateo coast
- More victims in SF say teen girls robbed them
- Police enforce pedestrian safety with sting operation
- IT tech charged with stealing $400,000 in equipment
- Dog that killed 6-year-old boy euthanized
- ABC7 Top Scholar: Michael Yu
- Woman receives $130 billion FasTrack bill
- SF LGBT film festival marks 37 years amid SCOTUS rulings
- SF couple uses Task Rabbit, Airbnb apps for profit
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder George Zimmer
- abcnews: Pope invites Down syndrome teen for a spin
- roundup: Potrero Hill stabbing; BART review
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday