Man to stand trial for exposing himself to girl
A convicted sex offender from South San Francisco will go on trial in April for exposing himself to a 6-year-old girl in a Christmas tree lot.
Allan Wayne Meaney, 67, has several prior convictions for sexual abuse against children and did time in a state hospital as a mentally disordered sex offender.
Meaney was arrested Dec. 1, 2012 for exposing himself at a tree lot in Colma.
colma, south san francisco, children, christmas, crime, sex offender, peninsula news
- BART, union leaders reach new contract deal
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support
- Police arrest man involved in deadly fight at bowling alley 4 min ago
- St. Anthony's holds annual Curbside Donation Drive 59 min ago
- Two injured in shooting near San Jose State University 33 min ago
- 1 injured in shooting at Bayfair Mall in San Leandro
- Woman hit by stray bullet may be paralyzed
- Santa makes early visit to Tenderloin school
- Fresno police seek suspects in teacher's shooting 13 min ago
- What's next for Candlestick Point?
- Dying cancer patient's friend offers to be surrogate
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday