Man to stand trial for exposing himself to girl
A convicted sex offender from South San Francisco will go on trial in April for exposing himself to a 6-year-old girl in a Christmas tree lot.
Allan Wayne Meaney, 67, has several prior convictions for sexual abuse against children and did time in a state hospital as a mentally disordered sex offender.
Meaney was arrested Dec. 1, 2012 for exposing himself at a tree lot in Colma.
colma, south san francisco, children, christmas, crime, sex offender, peninsula news
- Stolen European passports on missing plane
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea 1 min ago
- Mold forces firefighters to evacuate TI firehouse
- UC system issues new policy to handle sexual assaults
- One dead after house fire in Oakland 35 min ago
- Man arrested for DUI after injury crash in Russian Hill 21 min ago
- Cyberbullying bill responds to Audrie Pott's suicide
- Husband arrested in cold case murder of SJ woman
- 10-year-old San Leandro boy found safe
- Malaysia loses contact with plane carrying 239
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Embassy Suites body; SJ home fire