Man to stand trial for exposing himself to girl
A convicted sex offender from South San Francisco will go on trial in April for exposing himself to a 6-year-old girl in a Christmas tree lot.
Allan Wayne Meaney, 67, has several prior convictions for sexual abuse against children and did time in a state hospital as a mentally disordered sex offender.
Meaney was arrested Dec. 1, 2012 for exposing himself at a tree lot in Colma.
colma, south san francisco, children, christmas, crime, sex offender, peninsula news
- Deputies monitoring PG&E substation in San Jose
- Oklahoma tornado damage could top $2 billion
- SAP looks to hire those with autism, Asperger's
- Experts weigh in on Bay Bridge broken bolt debacle
- Wind wreaks havoc across the Bay Area 56 min ago
- FBI: Man fatally shot in Boston bombing probe
- Group wants parents to boycott Harvey Milk Day
- 49ers new stadium to host Super Bowl 50 in 2016
- Bay Area fire captain among team sent to Oklahoma
- 7 On Your Side: Save on summer vacation flights 50 min ago
- Senate panel approves immigration bill
- abcnews: Hero teacher covered students with body
- roundup: Boy nearly run-over; Oklahoma aid 59 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- Bear wanders into residential SoCal...
29 min ago