Teenager shot in stomach near high school
MILLBRAE, Calif. (KGO) -- A 16-year-old girl was shot near Capuchino High School in Millbrae Saturday night.
Police say, she was taken to a local hospital in stable condition.
The teenager from South San Francisco was shot in the stomach and leg in front of a home right across the street from the high school.
Sheriff's deputies and San Bruno police were on scene late Saturday night gathering evidence and looking for suspects.
So far, no arrests have been made.
crime, millbrae, south san francisco, shooting, peninsula news
- SFPD search underway for suspects in ATM heist 29 min ago
- Family take legal steps to keep girl on life support
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- 11 injured in oven explosion at Santa Rita Jail
- Woman dies after tweeting about working for 30 hours
- Fire at metal plant doesn't help hazy skies
- Big Sur fire burns 550 acres; 5 percent contained
- New tech honcho for Obama health care website
- Teen burned on bus to be honored by school team
- Winter Spare the Air Alert called through Wednesday
- abcnews: Deaf dad gets to hear daughter sing
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure vote; Vallejo PD raise
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos