Teenager shot in stomach near high school
MILLBRAE, Calif. (KGO) -- A 16-year-old girl was shot near Capuchino High School in Millbrae Saturday night.
Police say, she was taken to a local hospital in stable condition.
The teenager from South San Francisco was shot in the stomach and leg in front of a home right across the street from the high school.
Sheriff's deputies and San Bruno police were on scene late Saturday night gathering evidence and looking for suspects.
So far, no arrests have been made.
crime, millbrae, south san francisco, shooting, peninsula news
- Plane's disappearance result of "deliberate action"
- CCSF protestors make voices heard at City Hall
- Investigators finally getting look at Mission Bay fire
- I-TEAM: Small park, big problems
- Death of woman found in home considered homicide 33 min ago
- Vehicle runs over gas line, hits SJ DMV building
- Uber announces new insurance policy for drivers
- Costco recalls cases of freeze-dried fruit
- Crews busy dismantling old span of the Bay Bridge
- Virgin to stop service at Mineta San Jose Airport
- Group says GM airbag failures caused 303 deaths
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: AltCar Expo; Motorcyclist killed
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos