EA, security firm face lawsuit over assault
REDWOOD CITY, Calif. (KGO) -- Electronic Arts and its security firm are facing a lawsuit after a cleaner was sexually assaulted multiple times at the Redwood City company.
Raymond Nygard, a former security guard at the company, is now serving nine years in prison after he raped a former cleaner at the company.
The victim has now filed a lawsuit claiming both Electronic Arts and Allied Barton Security should have known what Nygard was doing and that they could have prevented the attacks.
EA, lawsuit, redwood city, peninsula news
- Firefighters control 4-alarm fire in Concord 32 min ago
- Bay Area freeze extends longer than expected
- Protest gets heated for Santa Rosa teen shot
- Only On 7: SF kids describe obstacles in Tenderloin
- NTSB: Asiana captain worried about visual landing 2 min ago
- Memorial to take place in SF to honor Mandela 11 min ago
- Golf pro charged with sexually abusing boys
- Richmond police searching for young runaway sisters
- SF Giants pitcher inspired by Batkid to give
- Husband's tutu project gets T-Mobile's support
- Winter Spare the Air called through Wednesday
- abcnews: Obama poses for selfie at Mandela's memorial
- roundup: Oakland fire; Asiana crash hearing
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday