EA, security firm face lawsuit over assault
REDWOOD CITY, Calif. (KGO) -- Electronic Arts and its security firm are facing a lawsuit after a cleaner was sexually assaulted multiple times at the Redwood City company.
Raymond Nygard, a former security guard at the company, is now serving nine years in prison after he raped a former cleaner at the company.
The victim has now filed a lawsuit claiming both Electronic Arts and Allied Barton Security should have known what Nygard was doing and that they could have prevented the attacks.
EA, lawsuit, redwood city, peninsula news
- Protest continues at CCSF; rally planned at city hall
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire
- Parents discuss Oakland school assaults with police
- South Bay hospital top notch for treating strokes
- Large marijuana grow found at home in Hayward
- Virgin to stop service at Mineta San Jose Airport
- Brentwood students in trouble for nude selfies
- Fairfield man arrested for biting off infant son's nose
- Stockton Tunnel reopens after water line break repaired
- 2 men arrested for possessing explosives
- Baby kangaroo makes debut at zoo in Sydney
- Unexpected backlash after CPSC recalls Fitbit Force
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Tree removal dispute; Weed-laced brownies
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos