Redwood City Police investigate possible shooting
REDWOOD CITY, Calif. -- Police in Redwood City are trying to locate three men who fled the scene of a possible shooting on Wednesday afternoon.
Officers responded to reports of shots fired in the 700 block of Whipple Avenue at about 2:55 p.m., according to Redwood City police.
More than one witness reported hearing between five and seven gunshots, police said.
No one was injured, and there was no immediate evidence of property damage, police said.
Three unidentified males were seen running south from the area across Whipple Avenue towards Mezes Park.
No one was arrested, police said.
Anyone with information about the shooting is asked to contact Redwood City police at (650) 780-7100.
shooting, redwood city, guns, peninsula news
- 6.9 quake rattles off the Northern California coast 32 min ago
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- Fremont firefighters investigate three suspicious fires 7 min ago
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos