Police hunt for man who started fire at Taft Elementary
REDWOOD CITY, Calif. (KGO) -- Redwood City police are looking for help finding the person who started a fire at an elementary school.
Authorities captured two pictures of the man from surveillance cameras. They believe he's between 17 and 22 years old.
The man was wearing a Raiders hat with ear flaps.
The incident happened on New Year's Eve when he set a garbage can on fire which then set fire to a container next to it.
There were no injuries reported and the school wasn't damaged.
fire, children, peninsula news
- Three-year-old boy thrown from fire in Hayward 38 min ago
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway
- Peninsula cold case murders linked to Reno killing
- 7 On Your Side: The dark side of green lighting
- Fire that injured 2 under investigation in SJ 29 min ago
- Blind man survives getting run over by train 5 min ago
- Water pours from top of San Francisco high-rise 27 min ago
- Accident cleared from EB lanes of the Bay Bridge
- Cyberbullying bill responds to Audrie Pott's suicide 17 min ago
- Batkid was scheduled to appear at Oscars
- Unknown good Samaritan called 911 after man's seizure
- Wheel of Fortune is coming to Northern California!
- roundup: Cal housing vote; Candlestick soccer
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- Blind man survives getting run over by train
5 min ago