Missing 67-year-old woman found safe
SAN MATEO COUNTY, Calif. -- A 67-year-old woman with Alzheimer's disease who was reported missing Thursday afternoon in unincorporated San Mateo County has been found safe, sheriff's officials said Friday.
Margaret Woodman was reported missing at about 4:30 p.m. Thursday in the 1000 block of Idyllwild Avenue, according to the San Mateo County sheriff's office.
Woodman had left her home at about 11:30 a.m. to go for a walk and did not immediately return home, sheriff's officials said.
She was found safe on Thursday night by the Stanford University Department of Public Safety, according to sheriff's officials.
san mateo county, missing person, peninsula news
- I-5 bridge collapses into Washington's Skagit River 24 min ago
- 5.7 earthquake hits Northern California 14 min ago
- New details released in police officers' murders
- Bicyclist killed in accident with garbage truck in SF
- Gov. Brown keeps pressing climate change crusade
- Video: America's Cup teams practice on San...
- TIME publishes Obama prom photo, yearbook message
- Caltrans shows fix for broken Bay Bridge bolts
- Oakland's real estate market heats up
- Hundreds of officers attend little girl's graduation
- Ohio kidnap case hero gets free McDonald's food
- abcnews: New bill would allow pets on Amtrak
- roundup: BART bike vote; Gov. climate change
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos