Missing 67-year-old woman found safe
SAN MATEO COUNTY, Calif. -- A 67-year-old woman with Alzheimer's disease who was reported missing Thursday afternoon in unincorporated San Mateo County has been found safe, sheriff's officials said Friday.
Margaret Woodman was reported missing at about 4:30 p.m. Thursday in the 1000 block of Idyllwild Avenue, according to the San Mateo County sheriff's office.
Woodman had left her home at about 11:30 a.m. to go for a walk and did not immediately return home, sheriff's officials said.
She was found safe on Thursday night by the Stanford University Department of Public Safety, according to sheriff's officials.
san mateo county, missing person, peninsula news
- Mudslide causes trees to fall on power lines in Piedmont
- SF marks 108th anniversary of the 1906 earthquake
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry
- Consumer Reports cracks which eggs to buy
- 7.2 magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- One fatally shot in apparent burglary in Richmond
- Good Samaritan alerts family to burning home 58 min ago
- Avalanche sweeps down Everest, killing at least 12
- Man found fatally shot in Concord
- Sharks beat Kings 6-3 in Game 1
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- FREE STUFF: Cheese; Water Exercise
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Berkeley fire estimate; Mount Tam body