Missing 67-year-old woman found safe
SAN MATEO COUNTY, Calif. -- A 67-year-old woman with Alzheimer's disease who was reported missing Thursday afternoon in unincorporated San Mateo County has been found safe, sheriff's officials said Friday.
Margaret Woodman was reported missing at about 4:30 p.m. Thursday in the 1000 block of Idyllwild Avenue, according to the San Mateo County sheriff's office.
Woodman had left her home at about 11:30 a.m. to go for a walk and did not immediately return home, sheriff's officials said.
She was found safe on Thursday night by the Stanford University Department of Public Safety, according to sheriff's officials.
san mateo county, missing person, peninsula news
- Four people in the South Bay die due to cold weather 36 min ago
- World mourns death of Nelson Mandela
- Audit finds BART police make progress in reforms
- Shelter-in-place advisory lifted for Pittsburg residents
- Man suspected of throwing 2 cats into bay arrested 40 min ago
- Security guard captures driver who hit cop
- Holiday Heroes event to help children in need
- Craigslist ad asks to rent family for Christmas
- Bay Area family competing in national Christmas light competition
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- GET FREE STUFF: Dog bow tie; makeup 23 min ago
- abcnews: Fierce winds force pilots to abort landing... 11 min ago
- roundup: Teen struck in crosswalk; EPA shooting
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday