Police searching for 4 suspects who ransacked home
SAN BRUNO, Calif. -- Police in San Bruno are looking to track down four suspects who burglarized a home.
At about 9:45 a.m. Tuesday, officers responded to a report of a possible burglary at a home in the 2400 block of Eucalyptus Way, police said.
A passerby told police that at about 9:20 a.m., four men left the home with property, and fled in two cars, according to police.
Officers determined that the front door of the home had been forced open and the inside was ransacked, police said.
The suspects are described as men in their late teens or early 20s, last seen wearing dark clothing, police said.
Anyone with information about the burglary is asked to call San Bruno police at (650) 616-7100.
crime, san bruno, peninsula news
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- 49ers acquire Jonathan Martin from Dolphins
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Pavelski scores twice as Sharks beat Leafs 6-2
- Warriors whip Mavs 108-85 for 5th straight win
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos