Police searching for 4 suspects who ransacked home
SAN BRUNO, Calif. -- Police in San Bruno are looking to track down four suspects who burglarized a home.
At about 9:45 a.m. Tuesday, officers responded to a report of a possible burglary at a home in the 2400 block of Eucalyptus Way, police said.
A passerby told police that at about 9:20 a.m., four men left the home with property, and fled in two cars, according to police.
Officers determined that the front door of the home had been forced open and the inside was ransacked, police said.
The suspects are described as men in their late teens or early 20s, last seen wearing dark clothing, police said.
Anyone with information about the burglary is asked to call San Bruno police at (650) 616-7100.
crime, san bruno, peninsula news
- Bicyclist killed in accident with garbage truck in SF
- New details released in police officers' murders
- Obama sees narrower terror threat, defends drones
- Thunderstorms slow Oklahoma tornado cleanup
- Report: Most California beaches had clean water in 2012
- Gov. Brown keeps pressing climate change crusade
- TIME publishes Obama prom photo, yearbook message
- Caltrans shows fix for broken Bay Bridge bolts
- 'Healthbeat' aims to bring medicine, computers together
- SFO employee accused of stealing from luggage
- SJ City College student claims $2.3M Powerball prize
- Ohio kidnap case hero gets free McDonald's food
- abcnews: New bill would allow pets on Amtrak
- roundup: SF warehouse fire; Fatal bicyclist accident
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos