Martial arts instructor arrested on suspicion of molestation
REDWOOD CITY, Calif. -- Police are asking for the public's help in learning more about a Tae Kwon Do instructor at a Redwood City academy who was arrested on suspicion of child molestation late last year, Redwood City police said Wednesday.
Ralph "Eugene" Todd, 31, of Menlo Park, was taken into custody on Dec. 19 for allegedly performing lewd and lascivious acts on a child, police said.
Todd had taught at the Kim's Tae Kwon Do Academy in Woodside Plaza for 12 years, according to police.
Detectives are attempting to gain more information to determine if there are additional victims or witnesses.
Police Lt. Sean Hart said investigators have spoken with all of current students at the academy, but are looking into whether there are past students who may have been abused.
Todd is out of custody on bail, Hart said.
Anyone with information regarding Todd is asked to contact Redwood City police Detective Megan Boyajian at (650) 780-7138.
redwood city, children, sex crimes, sex offender, peninsula news
- 1 dead, 16 injured in East Harlem explosion 15 min ago
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Driver arrested after officer finds 128lbs of pot in van
- 49ers acquire Jonathan Martin from Dolphins
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Pavelski scores twice as Sharks beat Leafs 6-2
- Warriors whip Mavs 108-85 for 5th straight win
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
28 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos