Fatal crash victim identified Redwood City
REDWOOD CITY, Calif. -- A Redwood City road has reopened after being shut down for nearly four hours after a fatal crash early Friday morning, according to police.
The sole victim in the crash has been identified as Alma Cabrera-Villar, 20, of Redwood City, according to the San Mateo County coroner's office.
The crash was reported at 4:17 a.m. near 1757 E. Bayshore Road, police said.
The road reopened at 8:06 a.m., police said.
Redwood City police shut down traffic in both directions while the fatal accident was investigated.
redwood city, crash, peninsula news
- Bay Area braces for coldest night of the cold snap
- Shooting victim found near school in Vallejo
- Palo Alto man says he was well-fed in North Korea
- Deep freeze grips most of United States
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- Harding makes 37 saves, Wild beat Sharks 3-1
- Smith leads Jets to 37-27 victory over Raiders
- Family asks for help in finding SF hit-and-run driver
- Man falls asleep on flight, wakes up in empty plane
- Winter Spare the Air called for Sunday and Monday
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos