United flight makes emergency landing at SFO
SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, Calif. (KGO) -- A plane had to be towed to its gate at San Francisco International Airport after an emergency landing late Saturday afternoon.
Airport officials say United Flight 378 reported a hydraulic fluid problem after it took off from Vancouver.
Though they were initially worried that the plane would not be able to steer upon landing, the plane was able to safely land at SFO.
107 people were onboard. No word yet on what caused the issue.
san francisco international airport, emergency landing, canada, peninsula news
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support
- Woman hit by stray bullet may be paralyzed 36 min ago
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- AC Transit, unions announce tentative agreement
- BART makes no progress on contract talks
- Bay Point man arrested in connection with '95 murder 24 min ago
- Driver in fatal Twin Peaks DUI hit-and-run sentenced
- Target shopper files suit over security breach
- GET FREE STUFF: Cream cheese; Bracelet set
- abcnews: Dancing doctor gets tickets to Beyonce show
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- Woman hit by stray bullet may be paralyzed
36 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos