Sugardaddie.com not giving up on offer to have Woodside change name
WOODSIDE, Calif. (KGO) -- A dating website is not giving up hope of getting the town of Woodside to change its name to Sugardaddie.com.
A video posted on YouTube shows how signs in the town might look if Woodside accepts the offer.
Sugardaddie.com is willing to pay $11.6 million for a 10-year name change commitment. They chose Woodside because of its wealth and its potential for having plenty of dateable sugar daddies.
The city has already laughed off the idea, but the company will deliver its offer Tuesday night at the City Council meeting that starts at 7:30 p.m.
woodside, peninsula news
- Investigators to speak with shot San Francisco officer
- Amber Alert canceled for child from Long Beach
- Two hospitalized after acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Conn. shooter's dad: 'You can't get any more evil' 7 min ago
- Drought prompts officials to release water in Delta 42 min ago
- Tuolumne County man found guilty in I-580 shooting
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California
- Man gets prison time in laser-pointer case 21 min ago
- Bill introduced to have utilities develop security plan
- Local entrepreneur facing domestic violence charges
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- Stolen EBMUD truck found in Castro Valley
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- roundup: Fremont fires; Crash victim ID'd
- Drought prompts officials to release water...
42 min ago