Water main break floods San Mateo neighborhood
Friday, April 05, 2013
SAN MATEO (KGO) -- A messy water main break on the Peninsula kept public works crews busy overnight.
Water flooded the intersection of Van Buren Street and Harding Avenue in San Mateo.
Luckily the water didn't reach any homes.
City crews managed to cap the leak overnight and the flooding subsided.
(Copyright ©2013 KGO-TV. All Rights Reserved.)
san mateo, water main break, water, flooding, peninsula news
- Only On 7: In-depth look into the life of drug dealers
- Child support helpline takes callers to sex hotline
- Driver arrested for DUI after fiery I-580 crash
- Police interview potential victims of Livermore golf pro
- Budget approved but no peace: Boehner raps right
- VIRAL VIDEO: Teen sings 'Blue Christmas'...
- Arrests made in "thrill kill" of 7-11 clerk in Milpitas
- Startup sells insurance based on how much you drive
- Tracking the flu -- there's an app for that!
- Federal mediator sitting down with BART, unions
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- Winter Spare the Air called through Friday
- roundup: High-speed chase; Vallejo homicides
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday