House fire in East Palo Alto considered suspicious
EAST PALO ALTO, Calif. (KGO) -- Investigators in East Palo Alto say early morning fire that burned a house and several vehicles Monday is being considered suspicious.
The fire started just after 3 a.m. in a van parked outside a home on Stevens Avenue near Illinois Street.
Investigators say five people were in the house. They all got out safely, but the house suffered some real damage so they'll have to find a new place to stay.
east palo alto, fire, peninsula news
- Missing fisherman's body recovered after accident
- SF officer hurt in crash with armed robbery suspects
- Bay Area man survives avalanche on Mount Everest
- More bodies found inside South Korean ferry
- A's score 3 in 9th, rally past Astros 4-3
- Elderly woman beaten, robbed in Santa Cruz
- 2 men injured in separate shootings in East Oakland
- Woman travels to Vegas to celebrate 103rd birthday
- Hundreds paddle out for surf icon Hobie Alter
- $14M awarded in suit linking contraceptive, stroke
- Sacramento Co. sheriff seeks surveillance footage
- CHP officer struck by hit-and-run driver on Highway 101
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday