House fire in East Palo Alto considered suspicious
EAST PALO ALTO, Calif. (KGO) -- Investigators in East Palo Alto say early morning fire that burned a house and several vehicles Monday is being considered suspicious.
The fire started just after 3 a.m. in a van parked outside a home on Stevens Avenue near Illinois Street.
Investigators say five people were in the house. They all got out safely, but the house suffered some real damage so they'll have to find a new place to stay.
east palo alto, fire, peninsula news
- Secret Service investigating big Target data breach
- SJ store owner gets $1M for selling winning ticket
- Journals show students' despair, hope
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- Family holds prayer vigil for girl on life support
- Caltrans says Bay Bridge bolt problem fixed
- Another mistake found in BART union contract
- Two cars gifted in annual East Bay holiday tradition
- San Francisco considers ban on bottled water
- UC proposes plan to prevent deer, car collisions
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure program; Plastic water bottle ban
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos