House fire in East Palo Alto considered suspicious
EAST PALO ALTO, Calif. (KGO) -- Investigators in East Palo Alto say early morning fire that burned a house and several vehicles Monday is being considered suspicious.
The fire started just after 3 a.m. in a van parked outside a home on Stevens Avenue near Illinois Street.
Investigators say five people were in the house. They all got out safely, but the house suffered some real damage so they'll have to find a new place to stay.
east palo alto, fire, peninsula news
- Castro Valley man a person of interest in wife's death
- Memorial bench to honor missing teen Sierra LaMar
- CA Republican Party holds convention in Burlingame
- Union says fewer teachers facing layoffs in California
- Dad accused of biting infant's nose to be arraigned
- Fundraiser for victims of Indonesia volcano eruption
- Thieves steal gas station ATM in Sonoma County
- Fire destroys home, displaces 15 residents in Richmond
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Over $7,000 raised for police dog battling cancer
- Online naming contest open for trails at Glen Canyon
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Most Wanted suspect; Sierra LaMar bench
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos