San Mateo Co. looks to build new fire station
SAN MATEO COUNTY, Calif. (KGO) -- San Mateo County is looking to build a new fire station on Skyline Boulevard but it would come at the expense of two existing fire houses in Millbrae and Burlingame.
Central County Fire officials say the new station would save the cities $1 million dollars a year.
The new station would not be far from the existing stations on Hillside and Crestview Drives.
A meeting on the proposal will be held Tuesday night at Burlingame City Hall.
san mateo county, burlingame, millbrae, peninsula news
- High speed chase ends in crash in Richmond 24 min ago
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- Wounded police officer back in surgery
- Report: CVS could face $29M fine for painkillers 35 min ago
- Fitbit users still looking for answers on Force rashes
- 5-year-old boy, babysitter struck by car in crosswalk
- Petaluma foster home in danger of closing
- Stars raise money for SF children's hospital
- Man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- roundup: Tesoro chemical spill; SOMA fire