East Palo Alto police search for McDonald's shooting suspect
East Palo Alto police continue their search for the gunmen in a shooting outside a McDonald's on University Avenue.
The shooting wounded six people, including a 6-year-old girl and her grandmother. The girl was wounded after being hit by glass shards.
Police say the shooter aimed at people waiting for the bus at the curb and it appears four of the victims were targeted.
None of the injuries was life threatening and the shooting is believed to be gang-related.
shooting, crime, east palo alto, guns, peninsula news
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- Fremont firefighters investigate three suspicious fires
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
- Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
22 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos