East Palo Alto police search for McDonald's shooting suspect
East Palo Alto police continue their search for the gunmen in a shooting outside a McDonald's on University Avenue.
The shooting wounded six people, including a 6-year-old girl and her grandmother. The girl was wounded after being hit by glass shards.
Police say the shooter aimed at people waiting for the bus at the curb and it appears four of the victims were targeted.
None of the injuries was life threatening and the shooting is believed to be gang-related.
shooting, crime, east palo alto, guns, peninsula news
- Missing fisherman's body recovered after accident
- SF officer hurt in crash with armed robbery suspects
- Bay Area man survives avalanche on Mount Everest
- More bodies found inside South Korean ferry
- A's score 3 in 9th, rally past Astros 4-3
- Elderly woman beaten, robbed in Santa Cruz
- 2 men injured in separate shootings in East Oakland
- Woman travels to Vegas to celebrate 103rd birthday
- Hundreds paddle out for surf icon Hobie Alter
- $14M awarded in suit linking contraceptive, stroke
- Sacramento Co. sheriff seeks surveillance footage
- CHP officer struck by hit-and-run driver on Highway 101
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday