Fund set up for victims of fatal limousine fire
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A fund has been set-up to help the families of the four survivors and the five victims of last weekend's fatal limo fire on the San Mateo Bridge.
Amalia Loyola, Jasmine Deguia, Nelia Arellano and Mary Grace Guardiano all escaped the burning limo. Their friends, Anna Alcantara, Jennifer Balon, Michelle Estrera, Felomina Geronga and bride Neriza Fojas all perished in the blaze.
Anyone wishing to donate can do so at any Bank of America branch to the San Mateo Bridge Angels Fund account.
san mateo bridge, san mateo, fire, traffic, car fire, fatal limo fire, california public utilities commission, peninsula news, vic lee
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire 51 min ago
- 7 people dead in New York gas explosion
- Malaysia: No engine data after plane went missing
- Navy's new warship will travel to SF for Fleet Week
- Report: DNA on SJ cop's vest in rape investigation
- Man arrested after standoff in San Francisco
- Parents rally after assaults at elementary schools
- Consumer Reports tests gray hair touch up products
- Man accused of shooting SF police officer facing assault charges
- No fault in how Children's Hospital handled gir's surgeries
- Family's plea helps get dying boy experimental drug
- Florida police give 'ticket' to 2-year-old driver
- roundup: Surfer rescued; Boy struck by car 49 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos