Fund set up for victims of fatal limousine fire
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A fund has been set-up to help the families of the four survivors and the five victims of last weekend's fatal limo fire on the San Mateo Bridge.
Amalia Loyola, Jasmine Deguia, Nelia Arellano and Mary Grace Guardiano all escaped the burning limo. Their friends, Anna Alcantara, Jennifer Balon, Michelle Estrera, Felomina Geronga and bride Neriza Fojas all perished in the blaze.
Anyone wishing to donate can do so at any Bank of America branch to the San Mateo Bridge Angels Fund account.
san mateo bridge, san mateo, fire, traffic, car fire, fatal limo fire, california public utilities commission, peninsula news, vic lee
- 1 dead, 2 injured in Redwood City boating accident
- Mother, child killed in San Francisco fire
- San Francisco officials plan to crack down on "420"
- SF Chinese community faces fallout from Yee arrest
- Sex trafficking case investigated in Berkeley
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
- Sandoval's single lifts Giants past Dodgers, 2-1
- Man accused of killing Sierra LaMar appears in court
- VIDEO: Man kicked in head taking selfie in...
- Angels beat A's 5-4 on Iannetta's HR in 12th
- Photos: The 10 worst jobs for 2014
- San Jose Sharks holding rally to kick off playoff run
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Fatal house fire in SF; Oakland shooting
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos