Funeral held for victim of fatal limousine fire
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- The funerals continue for the five women who died in the tragic limousine fire on the San Mateo Bridge.
A special ceremony was held Monday morning for 46-year-old Anna Alcantara at St. John Catholic Church in San Lorenzo.
Tears flowed when the choir sang in Tagalog.
The last of the four survivors who still remains hospitalized is doing better. Amalia Loyola's condition has been upgraded to "good" at Valley Medical Center in San Jose.
san mateo bridge, san mateo, fire, traffic, car fire, fatal limo fire, california public utilities commission, peninsula news
- SJ store owner gets $1M for selling winning ticket
- Family holds prayer vigil for girl on life support
- Two cars gifted in annual East Bay holiday tradition
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- Caltrans says Bay Bridge bolt problem fixed
- Another mistake found in BART union contract
- San Francisco considers ban on bottled water
- UC proposes plan to prevent deer, car collisions
- Hero guide dog assured good home after NY rescue
- 7 OYS puts waterproof smartphone case to the test
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure program; Plastic water bottle ban
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
43 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos