Funeral held for victim of fatal limousine fire
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- The funerals continue for the five women who died in the tragic limousine fire on the San Mateo Bridge.
A special ceremony was held Monday morning for 46-year-old Anna Alcantara at St. John Catholic Church in San Lorenzo.
Tears flowed when the choir sang in Tagalog.
The last of the four survivors who still remains hospitalized is doing better. Amalia Loyola's condition has been upgraded to "good" at Valley Medical Center in San Jose.
san mateo bridge, san mateo, fire, traffic, car fire, fatal limo fire, california public utilities commission, peninsula news
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- All lanes of I-880 in Oakland cleared after fatal crash
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts