Funeral held for victim of fatal limousine fire
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- The funerals continue for the five women who died in the tragic limousine fire on the San Mateo Bridge.
A special ceremony was held Monday morning for 46-year-old Anna Alcantara at St. John Catholic Church in San Lorenzo.
Tears flowed when the choir sang in Tagalog.
The last of the four survivors who still remains hospitalized is doing better. Amalia Loyola's condition has been upgraded to "good" at Valley Medical Center in San Jose.
san mateo bridge, san mateo, fire, traffic, car fire, fatal limo fire, california public utilities commission, peninsula news
- Missing fisherman's body recovered after accident
- SF officer hurt in crash with armed robbery suspects
- Bay Area man survives avalanche on Mount Everest
- More bodies found inside South Korean ferry
- A's score 3 in 9th, rally past Astros 4-3
- Elderly woman beaten, robbed in Santa Cruz
- 2 men injured in separate shootings in East Oakland
- Woman travels to Vegas to celebrate 103rd birthday
- Hundreds paddle out for surf icon Hobie Alter
- $14M awarded in suit linking contraceptive, stroke
- Sacramento Co. sheriff seeks surveillance footage
- CHP officer struck by hit-and-run driver on Highway 101
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday