Coast Guard rescues paraglider from Daly City cliff
DALY CITY, Calif. (KGO) -- A paraglider was rescued last night after getting stuck on a cliff at Mussel Rock in Daly City.
The fire department was not able to rescue the man, so a Coast Guard helicopter was sent to get him off the cliff. The man was put in a helicopter basket that flew him back to land where an ambulance was waiting to take him to the hospital for his injuries.
The extent of the man's injuries have not been released at this time.
daly city, coast guard, peninsula news
- One dead, another critical in San Francisco fire
- Police arrest suspect accused of setting fire to station
- Police search for men over attempted bank robbery
- Teen girl found in Berkeley says she was kidnapped
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
- Woman struck by cab in downtown San Francisco
- 2 people shot at Richmond strip mall
- Martinez parents struggle to stay at baby son's side
- Florida school board member wants parent dress code
- SF leaders to announce plan to deal with "420" events
- Woman attempting run from San Francisco to New York 30 min ago
- VIRAL VIDEO: "World's toughest job" interview
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- roundup: Fatal house fire in SF; Oakland shooting
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos