Woman hit by construction van in critical condition
SAN MATEO, Calif. (KGO) -- A woman is in critical condition after she was hit by a construction van while she was out for a morning walk in San Mateo Thursday morning.
The accident happened on Alameda de Las Pulgas near Portola Drive shortly before 8:30 a.m.
Police say the the woman who is in her 60s was using the crosswalk when she was hit.
pedestrian struck, san mateo, peninsula news
- SJ store owner gets $1M for selling winning ticket 30 min ago
- Family to hold prayer vigil for girl on life support
- Two cars gifted in annual East Bay holiday tradition 46 min ago
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- Bay Bridge bolt fix running a month behind schedule
- SF supervisor proposes ban on botled water
- UC proposes plan to prevent deer, car collisions 25 min ago
- Hero guide dog assured good home after NY rescue
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Woman distracted by FB on phone falls off pier
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music 47 min ago
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events 26 min ago
- roundup: Stolen ATM recovered; SF shooting
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- UC proposes plan to prevent deer, car...
25 min ago
- SJ store owner gets $1M for selling winning...
30 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos