Missing elderly Palo Alto woman with Alzheimer's found
PALO ALTO, Calif. -- Palo Alto police have located an elderly woman with Alzheimer's disease who walked away from her assisted living facility Saturday morning.
Naomi Brown left Lytton Gardens on the 600 block of University Avenue around 10:45 a.m., and was located Saturday afternoon in Redwood City by police there, according to Palo Alto police.
palo alto, missing person, alzheimers, peninsula news
- South African leader Nelson Mandela has died 40 min ago
- Audit finds BART police make progress in reforms
- Teen found murdered in 1994 ID'd as Pacifica girl
- Third day ends without finding missing SJ CEO
- Frigid temperatures grip Bay Area, break records
- I-5 in Stockton reopens after officer-involved shooting
- Cal signs $18M deal for naming rights at stadium
- Batkid returning to SF for fundraising walk
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for wage hikes
- Wendy's worker arrested after hiding pot in burger
- FBI seeks 'Sports Cap Bandit' bank robbery suspect
- abcnews: Who's getting early Oscar buzz?
- roundup: Batkid back in SF; Fremont burglar
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday