Motorcyclist arrested after chase ends in crash
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Pacifica police arrested a motorcyclist after a high-speed chase that ended in a crash.
The pursuit started around 12:30 a.m. Wednesday when police say they spotted 21-year-old Sean French of Walnut Creek speeding on Highway 1 near 280 at more than 80 miles an hour.
Officers chased French into San Francisco where he crashed into a car near San Francisco State University.
Police arrested him at the hospital.
SFSU, pacifica, crime, crash, peninsula news
- US Navy sends destroyer to help in plane search 15 min ago
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Rally held in SF to mark anniversary of Japan quake
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- SF police investigate report of officer-involved shooting 1 min ago
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF 46 min ago
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US 26 min ago
- Missing woman from Benicia found in Alpine County
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case