Reward offered after vehicles vandalized in Pacifica
PACIFICA, Calif. -- Police in Pacifica are offering a $500 reward in a case in which someone smashed the windows of eight cars this week.
At about 6:30 a.m. Wednesday, officers responded to the area of Rosita Road and Oddstad Boulevard on a report of numerous vehicles with shattered windows and damaged panels, police said.
According to police, the eight vehicles were damaged sometime overnight and the perpetrator may have used a BB or pellet gun.
No suspects have been identified in the case.
Pacifica police are offering $500 to anyone who can provide information leading to the arrest and conviction of those responsible for the vandalism.
Police are also asking residents to report suspicious persons or vehicles in their neighborhoods.
Anyone with information on the case is asked to contact Pacifica police at (650) 738-7314.
pacifica, vandalism, reward, peninsula news
- 1 dead, 2 injured in Redwood City boating accident
- Mother, child killed in San Francisco fire
- San Francisco officials plan to crack down on "420"
- SF Chinese community faces fallout from Yee arrest
- Serious accident on Almaden Expressway in San Jose 43 min ago
- Possible explosive prompts evacuations in Solvang
- Firetruck rams California eatery; 15 injured
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
- Man accused of killing Sierra LaMar appears in court
- VIDEO: Man kicked in head taking selfie in...
- Angels beat A's 5-4 on Iannetta's HR in 12th
- Photos: The 10 worst jobs for 2014
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Hammer beating; SF "420" crackdown 21 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
12 min ago