Reward offered after vehicles vandalized in Pacifica
PACIFICA, Calif. -- Police in Pacifica are offering a $500 reward in a case in which someone smashed the windows of eight cars this week.
At about 6:30 a.m. Wednesday, officers responded to the area of Rosita Road and Oddstad Boulevard on a report of numerous vehicles with shattered windows and damaged panels, police said.
According to police, the eight vehicles were damaged sometime overnight and the perpetrator may have used a BB or pellet gun.
No suspects have been identified in the case.
Pacifica police are offering $500 to anyone who can provide information leading to the arrest and conviction of those responsible for the vandalism.
Police are also asking residents to report suspicious persons or vehicles in their neighborhoods.
Anyone with information on the case is asked to contact Pacifica police at (650) 738-7314.
pacifica, vandalism, reward, peninsula news
- Driver arrested for DUI after fiery I-580 crash
- Antioch man arrested after wild, high-speed chase
- Federal mediator sitting down with BART, unions
- NKorea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle as a traitor
- Budget approved but no peace: Boehner raps right
- VIRAL VIDEO: Teen sings 'Blue Christmas'...
- Arrests made in "thrill kill" of 7-11 clerk in Milpitas 18 min ago
- UN inspectors confirm Syria chemical attack
- 'SNL' plans to add black female cast member
- Cal Poly finds frat party didn't violate policies
- FCC considers lifting ban on in-flight cellphone use
- Winter Spare the Air called through Thursday
- roundup: Copper wiring theft; "Shop With a Cop"
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday 32 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
19 min ago