Reward offered after vehicles vandalized in Pacifica
PACIFICA, Calif. -- Police in Pacifica are offering a $500 reward in a case in which someone smashed the windows of eight cars this week.
At about 6:30 a.m. Wednesday, officers responded to the area of Rosita Road and Oddstad Boulevard on a report of numerous vehicles with shattered windows and damaged panels, police said.
According to police, the eight vehicles were damaged sometime overnight and the perpetrator may have used a BB or pellet gun.
No suspects have been identified in the case.
Pacifica police are offering $500 to anyone who can provide information leading to the arrest and conviction of those responsible for the vandalism.
Police are also asking residents to report suspicious persons or vehicles in their neighborhoods.
Anyone with information on the case is asked to contact Pacifica police at (650) 738-7314.
pacifica, vandalism, reward, peninsula news
- Mold forces firefighters to evacuate TI firehouse
- UC system issues new policy to handle sexual assaults
- Husband arrested in cold case murder of SJ woman
- Three-year-old boy thrown from fire in Hayward
- Malaysia loses contact with plane carrying 239
- Cyberbullying bill responds to Audrie Pott's suicide 18 min ago
- Salesforce celebrates birthday with fundraiser party
- Oakland school locked down after report of assault
- Little girl donates hair to cancer patients
- Homeowners blame Caltrain for rising flood insurance
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- FREE STUFF: Sour Flour; Kevel Fly Ties
- Wheel of Fortune is coming to Northern California!
- roundup: Embassy Suites body; SJ home fire
- Tips for spotting counterfeit bills
9 min ago