Boy with autism missing from Redwood City found safe
REDWOOD CITY, Calif. -- A 13-year-old autistic boy who went missing Thursday morning in Redwood City has been found safe and is now at home, police said.
The boy, Arthur Infante, disappeared after he was last seen in the area of Roosevelt Avenue and Cleveland Street at about 10 a.m. today, according to police.
Police were concerned because Arthur has the mental capacity of a 5- to 7-year-old.
redwood city, missing person, autism, peninsula news
- Bay Area braces for coldest night of the cold snap 25 min ago
- Palo Alto man says he was well-fed in North Korea
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004
- Deep freeze grips most of United States
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- Smith leads Jets to 37-27 victory over Raiders
- Owens' Olympic gold medal sells for record $1.4M
- Salvation Army ringer sets 105-hour ring record
- Man falls asleep on flight, wakes up in empty plane 5 min ago
- Winter Spare the Air called for Sunday and Monday
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday 17 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
17 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos