Boy with autism missing from Redwood City found safe
REDWOOD CITY, Calif. -- A 13-year-old autistic boy who went missing Thursday morning in Redwood City has been found safe and is now at home, police said.
The boy, Arthur Infante, disappeared after he was last seen in the area of Roosevelt Avenue and Cleveland Street at about 10 a.m. today, according to police.
Police were concerned because Arthur has the mental capacity of a 5- to 7-year-old.
redwood city, missing person, autism, peninsula news
- Large marijuana grow found at home in Hayward 32 min ago
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire
- Parents discuss Oakland school assaults with police
- South Bay hospital top notch for treating strokes
- Fairfield man arrested for biting off infant son's nose
- City College San Francisco protests lead to arrests
- Stockton Tunnel reopens after water line break repaired
- 2 men arrested for possessing explosives
- Baby kangaroo makes debut at zoo in Sydney
- Unexpected backlash after CPSC recalls Fitbit Force
- 5 things you may not know about Pope Francis
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Vacaville police chief; South Bay fireworks
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday