Burlingame police looking for girls suspected of stealing puppy
BURLINGAME, Calif. (KGO) -- Burlingame police are looking for two young girls who stole a neighbor's dog.
The missing dog is named Roscoe. He's a 5-month-old French bulldog who still has fresh scars from neutering.
The dog disappeared Sunday afternoon after wandering away from its home on Clovelly Lane.
A witness says two young girls picked up the dog, claimed to be the owners and left the area on foot.
The girls were described as being around eight and 14 years old.
animal, animals in peril, burlingame, crime, children, peninsula news
- High speed chase ends in crash in Richmond
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- Wounded police officer back in surgery
- Report: CVS could face $29M fine for painkillers
- Fitbit users still looking for answers on Force rashes
- 5-year-old boy, babysitter struck by car in crosswalk
- Petaluma foster home in danger of closing
- Stars raise money for SF children's hospital
- Man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- roundup: Tesoro chemical spill; SOMA fire
- Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
20 min ago