Burlingame police looking for girls suspected of stealing puppy
BURLINGAME, Calif. (KGO) -- Burlingame police are looking for two young girls who stole a neighbor's dog.
The missing dog is named Roscoe. He's a 5-month-old French bulldog who still has fresh scars from neutering.
The dog disappeared Sunday afternoon after wandering away from its home on Clovelly Lane.
A witness says two young girls picked up the dog, claimed to be the owners and left the area on foot.
The girls were described as being around eight and 14 years old.
animal, animals in peril, burlingame, crime, children, peninsula news
- Bay Area braces for coldest night of the cold snap
- Shooting victim found near school in Vallejo
- Palo Alto man says he was well-fed in North Korea
- Deep freeze grips most of United States
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- Harding makes 37 saves, Wild beat Sharks 3-1
- Smith leads Jets to 37-27 victory over Raiders
- Family asks for help in finding SF hit-and-run driver
- Man falls asleep on flight, wakes up in empty plane
- Winter Spare the Air called for Sunday and Monday
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos